I love colours from my childhood days. I used to get attracted to anything colourful, as any other kids of my age would do. Even now I love to define my life with colours. I believe everything in your life has its own colour, which altogether makes a rainbow.
Life is rich of colours- Red, Blue, Yellow, Sepia and many more. Let me explain. I have a weird habit of painting my feelings with colours. Whenever I feel something, I like to believe that feeling has a certain colour, like some substances has their own descriptive smells.
The colours of my life are as follows-
- Colour of my dreams- Blue
- Colour of my love- Reddish Pink
- Color of memories- Sepia
- Colour of sadness/loneliness- Purple
- Colour of embarrassment- Red
- Colour of Happiness- Bright Yellow
- Colour of Freshness- Mint green
I am sure a lot of you could relate to this. Thank you all who read this post till the end.
Today was 3rd day of the April A-Z Challenge, 2014. Theme- letter C