7 Places That I Wish to Visit Again and Again
I am an ardent nature lover. I love to travel. I think I might have derived it from my father. I don’t think that, I am sure! He is a travel-freak. Anyways, today I am going to list some of my favorite places here that I want to visit time and again.
- The Tajmahal: I guess I was only 8 years old when I had my first trip. We traveled Dehradun, Massoorie, Delhi, Agra, Mathura and all that. That was an inexplicable experience for me. But above all those places we visited during the tour, the memory of the Tajmahal is prominently present in my mind. I loved the huge white edifice standing underneath the blue.
- Puri: That was my first time to visit a sea. Puri is a district town of Orissa. You all would know the feeling of seeing a sea for the first time. I enjoyed every bit of the time we spent at the seaside.
- Gangtok: I love mountains. I love the serenity that mountains offers with open hands. We visited Gangtok 7 years back. Gangtok is the capital of Sikkim. The first visit to Gangtok was a surreal experience for me.
- Yumthang: Yumthang is almost 72 kilometers away from Gangtok. It’s actually a valley surrounded by mountains. Yumthang is a secluded place without any human habitat. I was overwhelmed by the serenity of that place and the pleasant weather. I wish to visit the place again to see blooming Rhododendron which we missed last time.
- Yarada Beach, Vizag: In 2010, we spent our after-Puja vacation in Vizag, Andhra Pradesh. We traveled many places near Vizag. There were three beaches amongst which I found most tranquil, far from the concrete jungle and metropolitan hullabaloos. The beach was full of serenity and free from humane outrage. And I love solitary beaches. The feeling of being at that beach on a windy morning is still dormant in mind.
- Rishop: Again, mountains! Rishop is a small village in North Bengal. The tranquility, the chill, rising sun, clear image of the Kanchenjunga and chirping birds totally captivated me. I must visit Rishop again. I even plan to live their forever.
- Pelling: This is a small town of West Sikkim. Pelling offers amazing scenic view, warmhearted people, cute dogs and an extraordinary view of the Kanchenjunga. You could feel the snow-white mountain just in front of you. You could feel that you can touch it with your hands. Witnessing the sunrise in the chilly morning is a breathtaking experience itself.
|My sister and I at Yarada Beach|
|A view of Kanchenjunga from Pelling|
I only can post these two in relevance to my post because I couldn't manage to find other pics, some of them needed to be scanned.
So, that’s my list of the unforgettable places I visited and want to visit again in life. So which is your most memorable tour? Share it with me. Feel free to comment. Thanks for reading!
I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words 1st - 7th September 2013
[The first two images completely belong to me. Please do not copy-paste.]