7 Absurd Secret Wishes
Today I am going to go crazy with wishes and dreams. I am just going to list here what are my craziest wishes that I want to be fulfilled before death. So, let’s jump on to the list-
- To walk on Moon- When I read the TinTin- Destination Moon, I had dreams about space, rockets and moon. I zealously wanted to ride on a rocket and take a trip to the space. I grew old but somewhere in my subconscious mind I still wish for it. I really want to go to the moon and walk on the surface and also want to see how does earth look from moon.
- To have a pet Chimp- I used to be very passionate about Discovery Channel and Animal Planet. I used to watch the cute baby-chimpanzees behaving like a human baby. I wanted to adopt one, though I didn’t know what adoption is. Still now chimpanzees attract me. I know it’s weird to have a chimp around you in your house, but I really wish to pet a chimp.
- To visit Bermuda Triangle- Oh! I have heard a lot of things about that place and I want to visit Bermuda Triangle to know what the crap is going on there.
- To ride on a hot air balloon- This is not absurd at all, I can do this anytime. But I have problem with heights. I am not acrophobic but I get vertigo when I look from a height to the down. So, it’s hard for me to ride on the hot air balloon.
- To ride an elephant- I love elephants. I love them watching in front of me. I love their innocence and the tranquility (sometimes they get mad!). I want to ride an elephant once in my lifetime.
- To drive a military tank- I have always wanted to see what’s inside a tank. This is the only reason why I want to drive a tank.
- To trespass on a mall at midnight- I don’t know why but I have a secret wish to trespass on a shopping mall after it closes at the midnight. I don’t intend for a theft or something, I just want to visit it while nobody is around. It sounds ridiculous!
I am taking part in The Write Tribe Festival of Words 1st - 7th September 2013