The Camera

Source 

It was his first time to visit a castle, actually the ruins of a castle. He definitely had thought of it to be the most picturesque assignment ever since he has started photography. He moseyed along the intertwined rubble-trails and finally found a tomb that was the highest area in the whole relic and decided to take the photographs from there. He eyed on the view-finder and suddenly felt an extreme numbness in his whole body. The century-old wreckage was transformed into what it used to be, a royal castle with all its grandeur and pride. 



This post is linked to Five Sentence Fiction by Lillie McFerrin of Lillie McFerrin Writes
The prompt for this week is- View 


You all know that I am a newbie in the world of micro-fictions. I am trying to make my own place here. This is my second try for the same. Hope you guys like it. Please do comment, be it positive or negative, so that I can improve my writing. Your views, opinions and suggestions are always welcome. 

Comments

  1. Feels very, very incomplete and thus very intriguing.
    I don't know if that is a bad thing or not! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even don't know if it's bad or not but I am pleased that I try to bring a abrupt and intriguing ending has been successfully accomplished! Thanks much!

      Delete
  2. Seems like you had a great time
    xo sabbi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha..yeah, I had a great time while making my character agree to go for a photography vacation :D
      Thanks for dropping your comment Sabbi!

      Delete
  3. This sounds very interesting! I would love to hear the res of the story...what came before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of the view changing in the lens of the camera. Great idea.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one....but not your best...something is amiss i dunno what...but given that it is just woven in 5 lines, it is still a good story. I would rate it at 3.5 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't like it, I loved it :-) Do write more micro-fictions soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the main things in Micro Fiction is to made the readers to think few minutes after completed the read... And I do... keep going..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friend, As a start of "IndiBlosp". I'm hosting a contest on 55 Fiction. It would be very Interesting. I'll be very happy if you contribute your writing in this contest "55 Fictionist Contest" you can share it to your friends and fellow bloggers... take care...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Read it? Now drop a comment to make my day!

Popular Posts