My First Liebster Blog Award!!
Hello friends, this evening has proved to be surprising to me a bit. I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Fahima Ayub [click on the link to visit her blog]. I want to thank Fahima cordially and want to congratulate her of being nominated for the same.
According to the rules, I have to answer 11 questions posed to me and write 11 things about me, nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers, inform them of their nomination.
Questions from Fahima:
1. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done in your life?
ans- Well, I am a kind of lazy girl do do exciting thing like bungee-jumping and so. But if I have to put something here, I'll say I have done rock climbing without all required equipment and proper expert guidance. I know it's madness!
2. Who is the most fascinating person you've come across?
ans- The answer will be 'my grandma', because I am too attracted to her; and now when she is no more with us I feel somewhat incomplete. She was the most forward lady with contemporary thoughts unlike any other lady of her age or younger.
3. One unforgettable moment of your life.
ans- The moment I lost my grand mom.
4. What word describes you the most?
5. If you like to change one thing in your life what would it be?
ans- Well, this one is very hard to answer. I would not say that I like my life as it is, but I would not even say I like to change, I would rather polish it a little bit. I want my life to be very special!
6. What makes you happy?
ans- Attentive friends:)
7. What do you want to achieve in your life?
ans- Success, fame, good relationships, money (because its necessary) and happiness.
8. Name one of your favorite books.
ans- It would be 'Five Point Someone' by Chetan Bhagat.
9. Name any person who inspires you.
ans- Mr. Aloke Bhattacharya, he is my father. My concept of writing poetry has, I think, came from him. He writes poems as well, but he writes in Bengali.
10. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
ans- I would wish for women to be secure in this patriarchal world. I wish there's no such words like Rape and Dowry.
11. Which of the five elements in nature describes you the most?
ans- I think it's Water, like it I can mould myself in any circumstance and situation; and I think I am as transparent as water.
1. I am a student of English literature.
2. I love partying and hanging out with friends.
3. I am a shopping freak.
4. I have a love for poetry.
5. T.S. Eliot and Sylvia Plath are my inspirations of poetry.
6. I am a die-hard fan of Shahrukh Khan.
7. I am a trained dancer and I love dancing.
8. Reading books is my favorite time-pass.
9. Music is for me a medicine when I get hurt.
10. I love dogs.
11. I am very emotional by nature, I cry while watching movies!
It was the hardest part of the procedure. I had to nominate only 11 people, I was totally confused but ended up with a satisfying result. Here are the nominations-
- Live Your Life
- C & E
- A Pretty Little Mess
- All Things Desirable
- * Talk- SicK! Dark Angel! *
- Pretty Little Things
- Mystical Skeptical Me
- Life of an Indian Girl
- Live. Laugh. Dressup
- Miracles Happen
- Absolutely Not Sure !
Questions by me:
- What makes you blog?
- Which part of your life inspires you most?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Which day is most memorable for you?
- Which song describes you most?
- If given, which will be your last wish?
- What makes you feel blessed?
- Beaches or mountains?
- Your favorite item in your closet?
- Your most desired birthday gift?
- How much you loved this award?
Okay, I am done and it's your turn now. Best of luck and Congratulations. Blessed be!