My First Liebster Blog Award!!


Hello friends, this evening has proved to be surprising to me a bit. I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Fahima Ayub [click on the link to visit her blog]. I want to thank Fahima cordially and want to congratulate her of being nominated for the same.

The Rule:

According to the rules, I have to answer 11 questions posed to me and write 11 things about me, nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers, inform them of their nomination.

Questions from Fahima: 

1. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done in your life?
ans- Well, I am a kind of lazy girl do do exciting thing like bungee-jumping and so. But if I have to put something here, I'll say I have done rock climbing without all required equipment and proper expert guidance. I know it's madness!

2. Who is the most fascinating person you've come across? 
ans- The answer will be 'my grandma', because I am too attracted to her; and now when she is no more with us I feel somewhat incomplete. She was the most forward lady with contemporary thoughts unlike any other lady of her age or younger.

3. One unforgettable moment of your life.
ans- The moment I lost my grand mom.

4. What word describes you the most?
ans- 'Whimsical'

5.  If you like to change one thing in your life what would it be?
ans- Well, this one is very hard to answer. I would not say that I like my life as it is, but I would not even say I like to change, I would rather polish it a little bit. I want my life to be very special!

6. What makes you happy?
ans- Attentive friends:)

7. What do you want to achieve in your life?
ans- Success, fame, good relationships, money (because its necessary) and happiness.

8. Name one of your favorite books.
ans- It would be 'Five Point Someone' by Chetan Bhagat.

9. Name any person who inspires you.
ans- Mr. Aloke Bhattacharya, he is my father. My concept of writing poetry has, I think, came from him. He writes poems as well, but he writes in Bengali.

10. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
ans- I would wish for women to be secure in this patriarchal world. I wish there's no such words like Rape and Dowry.

11. Which of the five elements in nature describes you the most?
ans- I think it's Water, like it I can mould myself in any circumstance and situation; and I think I am as transparent as water.


About me:

1. I am a student of English literature.
2. I love partying and hanging out with friends.
3. I am a shopping freak.
4. I have a love for poetry.
5. T.S. Eliot and Sylvia Plath are my inspirations of poetry.
6. I am a die-hard fan of Shahrukh Khan.
7. I am a trained dancer and I love dancing.
8. Reading books is my favorite time-pass.
9. Music is for me a medicine when I get hurt.
10. I love dogs.
11. I am very emotional by nature, I cry while watching movies!


My Nominations:

It was the hardest part of the procedure. I had to nominate only 11 people, I was totally confused but ended up with a satisfying result. Here are the nominations-




Questions by me:


  1. What makes you blog?
  2. Which part of your life inspires you most?
  3. Who is your favorite author?
  4. Which day is most memorable for you?
  5. Which song describes you most?
  6. If given, which will be your last wish?
  7. What makes you feel blessed?
  8. Beaches or mountains?
  9. Your favorite item in your closet?
  10. Your most desired birthday gift?
  11. How much you loved this award?

Okay, I am done and it's your turn now. Best of luck and Congratulations. Blessed be!



Comments

  1. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the honor with me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be
    book-marking and checking back often!
    My page wedding reception decorating ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for the award, and thanks for sharing it with me :)
    It was nice to know about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for the award. It's a gr8 honor to be recognized by fellow bloggers and esp the wonderful ones like you! Thanks a ton!
    Cheers and keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe thanks a lot for the award. This is my 2nd award. I'm so happy and congrats to you too. You blog totally deserved a Liebster award :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks and congrats all of you. Happy blogging:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Sayatini and apologies for the late response.
    And yes,thankyou so much for the award :) This is my first award!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Read it? Now drop a comment to make my day!

Popular Posts